Saturday, December 8, 2007

Community Group Christmas





Tonight was our Community Group Christmas party at Jim & Connie's house. They had their house decorated so pretty for the holidays--it looked like it should be featured in a magazine! We all brought finger foods--one salty, one sweet. We missed Charla & Jim (both sick) and Phillip (working). We played this hilarious game called "Animals" that Connie suggested. That's what we're doing in these crazy pictures above (Brad & Lane were both doing the "moose". Oh, and they were actually the two winners of the game, too!) I was laughing so hard! This is Connie in the first picture--she is such a dear, sweet friend. The second photo is of the CG girls, less our leaders, Connie (the photographer) and Charla. Lane and I are both very thankful for this wonderful group of friends. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Jamie - your dress is so cute! Looks like a fun party!
ha ha ha - you were the friend that e-mailed me - but it was so funny. When he saw it - all I could do was laugh hysterically for about 10 minutes.
I'm glad I got to start using my camera! ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Lane as a moose! It's pretty spot on!

The Milams said...

I thought for sure that Lane was having a medical emergency or something in that picture...I can't imagine him actually acting the MOOSE out!!