Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags
2. Real tree or artificial? one of each at our house this year--see previous posts
3. When do you put up the tree? not until after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day or a few days after
5. Do you like eggnog? it's okay
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid and Barbie McDonalds
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Lane...luckily we just do stocking stuff
9. Easiest person to buy for? myself!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail--I love Christmas cards
12.Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? later than I should every year
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? i don't think so?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sweets
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Love to visit family during the holidays, but also love being at home Christmas morning (what we've done the last two years), cooking breakfast at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I doubt it
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? usually an angel. This year it's red glitter sticks & gold leafy stuff
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning (as a child, we'd open one on C.Eve)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping and trying to drive around town--it's crazy busy and miserable
23. What I love most about Christmas? being with family and friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite thing to eat too!

The Milams said...

I had the Barbie McDonald's too..I LOVED. I wish I still had it for my kiddos