We are in HS visiting L's family, so I don't have new pictures of our visit here yet...I'll do that when I get home. Yesterday afternoon we opened gifts, then last night we went to eat at Outback. Today we had lunch at Dixie Cafe, then Lane & I went to tour the Southern Living Idea House in Red Oak Ridge. It is a beautiful home. It was featured in the August '07 Southern Living issue. I took some pictures of my favorite things, so I'll post those soon too. There was a sewing nook that I would LOVE to have...I think I would sew, paint and scrapbook a lot more if all my "stuff" wasn't packed into storage bins in the closet!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I would love to see that house!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Greg & I sat for a long time last night looking at all your pictures and reading your blogs. He would love to know what everyone is up to these days. He's getting sentimental like me. hahaha
My Mom & Sister once went to a Southern Living House in Louisiana and they said it was awesome. Can't wait to see your photo of the craft space.
Post a Comment