After swim lesson, I took the kids to the fountain area to play. I didn't know if Alexee would like it (she wasn't crazy about it earlier in the summer), but as you can see here, she enjoyed it:


From there, we went to the pizza place for lunch. We met Ali, Lawson, Maylee, Lianne, Garret & Lindy there for another high-energy dining experience.
Rhett becomes more and more independent by the day. This afternoon I came downstairs from putting Alexee down for her nap and found him sitting on the couch with a lap desk in his lap holding a bowl of marshmallows and a cup of milk. He'd poured the milk himself. He'd forgotten to put the milk back in the fridge, but he had rolled the top back down on the marshmallows and put the clip back on the bag (one of the little joys in life for me!).
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


6 comments:
Rhett cracks me up!!!!!!
That fountain place looks like a lot of fun!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't stop laughing ! Rhett is such a character! What a neat kid!!
I think you're safe for a couple more years. Was he always a "little man"?
Today I was a little sad b/c my kiddos start school in a few days. This will be Z's last year of preschool! I am getting very tender about letting him "go". Not ready!! What will I do with myself...that's my job!
what a cool splash park!
That fountain looks SO fun! R is getting big. I loved his comment. Hilarious!
Post a Comment