I don't know what's going on with the weather, but I LOVE it--70 degrees in August! It did, however, make swim lesson a little chilly for Rhett this morning. The teacher let him get in the hot tub next to the pool afterward. I've found that August swim lessons are wonderful--the pool is empty! Rhett was the only child in the pool today, and although we were doing a group make-up lesson, he was the only one to show up so we got a private lesson at group rate--yeah!



Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


5 comments:
I LOVE this weather. I thought yesterday felt like early October - I wanted to buy mums and pumpkins and sit under a blanket! :-)
Rhett just might be going for the gold in a few years! I might actually watch the olympics if that happens!
I thought it was just almost chilly this morning. Makes me ready for sweater weather!!
Look out Michael Phelps!
Oh yeah- future Olympian for sure!
Seriously, wouldn't it be fun to watch him compete at swim meets? I'd come up to cheer R on!!
Post a Comment