I took R to the doctor this afternoon when we got home because he's had a bad cough for at least two weeks, and we decided we should see if he needed an antibiotic. The doctor said his lungs are clear, but that he could possibly have a sinus infection, so he gave him an antibiotic just to be safe. Hopefully this will clear up his congestion and cough. We went to Kroger after the appointment to fill the prescription and decided to grab a few groceries. I let R use one of the kid carts for the first time, and he had a blast speeding around the store with it. I was worried because I had on flip-flops, and he was a wild cart-driver, but no one got hurt. When we got to the car, he said that from now on we needed to make two grocery lists and get two carts. This should be interesting...Alexee will want one of her own, too, and it will take us a good 5 hours to pick up bread, milk and eggs! :)
(I took this with my phone, so it's blurry, but I thought he looked cute pushing the cart!)
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


6 comments:
That is SO cute. I have never seen that before. We are getting a Super Kroger, so hopefully, they will have those. Evan and EG would LOVE it, but you are right, I better have time to kill!
So cute..they had those at Albertsons in SEA, but I haven't seen them in T. Hope his cough gets better soon!!
Haha! That is so cute! We will have to try a little cart next time we are at Kroger.
I can't even IMAGINE what Tyler would've been like with one of those. Now that's Rhett's had a taste... he'll never be the same. Maybe he'll get like the rest of us and just beg you to ride in the cart because he's so sick of shopping!
Grocery shopping streses me out as it is. The thought of taking two kids sends me over the edge - I would be trying to figure out when the LEAST busiest part of the day is and go then.
Rhett sure looks cute with that cart!
I love this photo of Rhett. I would have never guessed that you took it with your camera phone. It's so action packed!
Post a Comment