We met a friend at an indoor playground this morning. As you can see in the photo below, Rhett wore his cowboy boots again. His friend, Lawson, told me that one fish was vacuuming the bottom of the tank. Alexee loved the bright yellow fish and got very excited seeing them swim by!
I think Lane is going to take Rhett to a baseball game this evening, then he has tickets to the first football game tomorrow. Ali is planning to come over to scrapbook on Saturday. Sunday is L's birthday, so we plan to have strawberry pie after church and possibly go out to dinner Sunday night. I hope you have a great 3-day weekend--I'm looking forward to it!
Update: They decided to skip the baseball game and go to Purple Cow for a guys' dinner instead. Here they are on their way out:
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


3 comments:
Check out the legs on that girl! How cute!!
So cute! A's hair is getting long. It is precious! I love that R is wearing his cowboy boots! :)
Precious pic of the kids at the fish tank...is A's hair going to be curly? And what a fun boys night out..can't wait for B & B to do that!!
Post a Comment