Recent photos of a cutie pie:
Alexee wore one of Jaiden's pretty dresses to church last Sunday. It was so poofy that we could barely get her buckled into her carseat, but she looked so cute! She got really upset in the church parking lot when Lane took her "bracelets" off. She loves to play with them and wear them, but we were afraid they'd get lost.

Lately, she's been very interested in having her toe nails painted. She'll go get several bottles of polish from underneath my bathroom sink and then pat the floor to get me to sit down beside her and paint. But of course as soon as I open the bottle and touch her toe, she touches it and wipes it all off and moves on to the next color. So I decided to try to paint them when she was wearing sandals in the highchair. This worked out okay. They're not perfect, but she's very proud of her pedicure and loves to look at them and point at the polish. I just love the way her little sweet feet look in these sandals!
Last night we had boiled shrimp and corn on the cob, red potatoes and okra. Alexee thought it was funny to watch us eat corn, and she wanted to give it a try! Messy but cute! (Notice the bracelets again.)


Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


8 comments:
Princess Alexee in that beautiful dress and adorable bracelets. I love the pic of her sweet toes.
She is so girly! Love the bracelets. Watch out Lane, she will be wanting diamonds soon. ha
She is so cute - I love her and her bracelets! And her painted toenails!
Alexee looks so sweet in that dress! I just love that she likes to accessorize! Girly girls are so much fun! Our girls LOVE corn on the cob too. Hillary Ashton made up a song about corn on the cob that she sings daily in an attempt to get it for supper :o)
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! That is so funny that she wears those "bracelets" constantly! Oh I miss her! Micaela
Hey, at least her bracelets are cheap!!
She eats her corn like a good Arkansas girl should!!
Loved her dressy dress!
Maybe when you come visit we can have a "spa party" since my boys have recently learned about manis and pedis.
What a precious, precious girl!
Post a Comment