Lane got tickets for us to take Rhett to see the Backyardigans show, "Tale of the Mighty Knights". I think R really liked it--he didn't ask when it would be over a single time, which is unusual for him. L's parents came up for the day and kept Alexee, then after the show they took Rhett to lunch and stayed to play with him for a while this afternoon.
R on the steps to the music hall where the show was held:
Rhett and Grammy after picking up a milkshake at Purple Cow (they didn't eat there because the wait was too long, but they promised R a shake after lunch):
Bobba, Grammy & Rhett:
I wish I'd thought to take a picture of them with Alexee before we left for the show. :( Thank you, Bob & Rose Mary, for coming up for the day!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


2 comments:
What a fun day!!!!
Oh, how we love the Backyardigans at the Richards house! We can all sing the songs!!! I bet you guys had a ball!
Post a Comment