Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A car load

This was us backing out of the driveway on our first trip out as Mom and THREE kids. We were 30 minutes late, but we did make it to MDO before time for me to pick them up! :) Everyone got "promoted" to different car seats. Rhett is excited to be in the very back of the bus in his booster seat, Alexee got R's bigger seat and Crosby is content in the carrier (well, actually he cried all the way to school and back, but I think he was hungry). It was a looong day yesterday, but we made it. I was SO happy to see Lane walk through the door!Today we took C for a weigh-in at the hospital because his peditrician appointment got pushed back until Thursday (it was supposed to be this morning--I was disappointed when they called to tell me the doctor wouldn't be in). He weighed 7 lb. 12 oz. only down from 7#15oz at birth, so hes'd doing great. He'll be a plump little guy in no time if he follows his older siblings' baby patterns--they were both very round by about 4 months!
This is the little outfit we bought the day we found out we were expecting a boy...and now he's here, looking so cute in it. :) Time flies!

15 comments:

Kelly said...

OH - he's so cute and looks so little!!!! Adorable!
I love the picture of all the kids in the car!!!
I am ALWAYS glad to see Scott come home! :-) I am waiting at the door for him!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Could he be any more precious? I love the packed car of kids :o) So glad to hear that he is still a good weight. I am sure he will be a very plump little fellow in no time :o)

His Doorkeeper said...

Is there anything cuter than a newborn baby? He looks so sweet in that little blue outfit.

Wow! It will take some time to get use to the "carload" of kids! Hope you are taking care of yourself some too!

pengellylove said...

Too cute...love the carseat pics!

Melody

The Jennings said...

Oh Jamie how am I going to do it? Three kids in the car? Crosby is precious!

Gretchan

In His Army said...

Coming to see that boy tomorrow!! Been looking so forward to it! Hang in there, you'll get a routine down soon!

Jacquie said...

He's just precious. I want to squeeze those little Hopper cheeks.

I love Alexee's leg hanging over the seat. Ha!!

You'll get your routine down soon enough.

Sharmin said...

He is precious. I can't wait to see him.

Heather said...

Love the carseat pic, R looks so big in the back. Crosby is just precious..can't wait to see you all.

The Milams said...

Love the pictures. Thought about you a lot yesterday and day before.

Flo and Grace said...

He's just a bundle of preciousness! They grow soooo fast. I bet he already looks different from when he was in the hospital! Love the pic of Alexee just 'hangin' out in her carseat - girl...you DO have quite the load!

Heather said...

Hi Jamie! Congrats on your sweet, precious little boy! I am a friend of Mic's....what a great sister she must be!
You have a beautiful family!

On the Eastern Journey said...

I love the car shot. It's such a beautiful everyday moment. Big congrats for even getting the kids to MDO. I think I would have just stayed home and given Alexee and Rhett play dough. ha ha. Crosby is such a sweetie. I'm so glad his weight is on track.

The Richards said...

He is beautiful!

Leigh Ann said...

That is outfit is the most precious thing I have ever seen. I also love seeing all the kids in your "bus"! You are one blessed Momma!