Monday, April 26, 2010

13 Months

Sweet Crosby is 13 months old today.

He isn't walking yet, but as of this week he loves walking behind/pushing this little car. He can really go fast, and he thinks it's so funny. He now has eight teeth--4 on the top, 4 on bottom. We have just a few more jars of baby food in the cabinet, and after those are gone I think he will be done with baby food and completely on "real food". Some of his favorite foods are grapes, turkey, waffles and scrambled eggs (cut into small pieces) and yogurt and applesauce. He is drinking whole milk now--usually four bottles a day (we need to switch to a sippy cup, I know). When we were in Flippin two weekends ago he learned to shake his head "no" and he does that a lot--he thinks that's funny too! He loves to go for the stairs and when I go after him he looks over his shoulder, laughs and shakes his head no! He is SUPER happy and good--such a JOY!

2 comments:

Candy said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! I think he is starting to look more and more like Rhett & Alexee. Everett shakes his head "no" to and it is hilarious,love it!

Jacquie said...

See what I mean?? How has 13 months come and gone so quickly? He is such a cutie!!