Thursday, April 22, 2010

Phone Photos #8

One of Rhett's art pieces (cow) that he brought home in his portfolio a few weeks ago. I think it's so cute!

Changing C's diaper one day in the front seat of the car (it is so hard to change his diaper these days--he will NOT be still and he is STRONG!)
It seems like a lot of my pictures are of flowers! Isn't this orchid beautiful (on sale at Fresh Market)--are they hard to grow/take care of? I've been tempted to buy one so many times.
I should probably try to get him to quit this thumb-sucking habit, but I can't help thinking it's sweet and cute (at least at this age). I love it when he crosses his feet while riding in the car. In addition to flowers, I guess I take a lot of pictures of him riding in the car. :)
Alexee working on an alphabet puzzle one day (thanks, MK, for the pink tiara headband!)
More flowers! Bought these for the kitchen one day.
Cabinet doors are one of his favorite things.
Playing in the floor one day...
At the playground at R's school
This one is sad. She was crying because her friend Natalie had to go back home. :( They'd been playing dress-up in Alexee's closet (which explains the outfit).
And another of C riding. :)
This one was on our trip to Flippin last weekend.
Bogart likes to go to school with us every morning and every afternoon. He's been doing this for months, but he still barks at the carpool helper EVERY day. We had an extra booster seat this day because R's friend Trotman was coming over to play after school. He was surprised to see a dog when he hopped in the car.
Rhett and his buddy, Trotman.
On Wednesday Crosby and I were running errands and got hungry so we stopped for a lunch date at McAlisters and shared a sandwich and fruit. Sweet times with my sweet baby boy.
Alexee sat still long enough for me to do two French braids in her hair on Wednesday! I wanted to tie ribbons at the bottom, but we were late as usual.

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I am sorry Alexee was sad in the picture where she is wearing the tutu, but it is precious! I always love your phone photos!

Jacquie said...

I always love your phone photo posts!! Crosby's thumb sucking, feet crossing pic is precious. I love A's braids and R's cow picture.

FUN post.