I think azaleas must be the most popular plant in our town--they are everywhere, and they have been in full bloom these past few days. They're beautiful! I've enjoyed looking at them so much that I snapped a few pictures out of my car window. :)
This yard is amazing--I'd love to have a tour of the house! I wish I had a picture of the tulips that were in bloom at one end of their driveway a few weeks ago.

Driving by the golf course:
As I see all the spring color, I'm reminded of days like this, and how thankful I am for seasons! God is good!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


5 comments:
Oh I LOVE azaelas. Those are SOOO pretty!
The azaleas are beautiful!! We used to live in Tulsa, so they were everywhere there too! Unfortunately, Phoenix does not have them.
So beautiful! We have lots of azaleas here too. Unfortunately, my yard is not that great for them, but we have some beautiful white ones at our church.
Beautiful pictures Jamie! I love the one of the where the flowers are reflected in the water...so pretty!
SO pretty!!!
Post a Comment