Rhett is playing Upward Soccer this spring, and Saturday morning was his first game! He was really excited about it, and he did a great job. It was chilly when we first got to the field--I packed beach blankets and jackets and took coffee for myself and Lane--but then the sun popped out and it was a beautiful day. It had rained the night before, so things were muddy, but we were glad the weather cleared and the game was on!


If you look closely, you can see an apartment complex way back in the distance behind the soccer fields in this last picture. That's where I lived when I first moved here in 1999! Lane and I were talking about how strange it is to think that I lived there by myself...and how life has changed. Now a little over a decade later I have three kids and one of them is playing soccer in that field (there were cattle in the field when I moved into my apartment)! I'm thankful for the things God has done in my life over the course of that decade!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago



1 comments:
That uniform looks familiar! I will update soon with pics from Chloe's first game.....not so great!
Post a Comment