An unusual day today in that I took only one picture--this one of Rhett after school. He had a Kleenex held against his bottom tooth when he climbed in the car because he'd pushed on it too much and made it bleed a little bit. It's really loose now, but he told me not to pull it because Miss J has a cool, special "tooth necklace" that you get to wear for the day if you loose a tooth during school hours. :)

Alexee packed herself and R an after-school snack ("sree" [3] Oreos and a juice pouch each), and we went to the park after picking R up. It was 82 degrees today! Crosby loved swinging again today. Rhett pushed him for a while, which C thought was funny. R and A also held C while going down the slide a few times, and they all enjoyed that.
We had an early dinner because the kids were already hungry when we got home from playing at the park. Lane got home in time to take R to soccer practice. While reading to Alexee tonight I realized something that made me a little sad...she no longer says "w" in place of "l" (now little instead of wittle, Daddy's name is Lane instead of Wane", etc.). She can also say Crosby's name correctly now instead of "Troveys". I noticed that for the first time just a week or so ago, and I'm going to miss her cute name for him. One of my favorite words to hear her use right now is "actually".
I'm glad tomorrow is Friday and we don't have any big plans for the weekend. Just one soccer game. We've been out of town two weekends in a row--and both super fun!--but I'm glad I don't have to tackle packing 4 suitcases in the morning!


4 comments:
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Jamie, What a cute picture of Rhett's lost tooth! And I loved the pictures in your past post of the kids at Micaela's. I love how they love each other!
Lindsey says "actually" a lot. It is so cute! I remember when she called Kathryn a different name. Our little girls are growing up!
Thankful for a quiet weekend for you all but praying all is ok after I've seen the storms in your area on the Weather Channel. Be safe and take GOOD care,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Post a Comment