Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother & Son Olympics

Last night Rhett and I had a fun date at the Mother & Son Olympics at his school. There were lots of games, bounce houses, pizza, etc.

Rhett and a friend from his class doing the egg roll
Buddies from school
There was a face painting booth, and Rhett asked to have a basketball painted on his cheek.
This was at the end of the night. I think he was getting tired from all the running, jumping and playing on the playground. I know I was! It was a fun day, but a long one. We were both ready to go home and go to bed. Rhett said he was too tired to take a shower, but I made him anyway (MK, that piece of info is for you. :) )
I was happy that a lot of people showed up. It seemed to go really well, and the kids appeared to be having a great time (moms, too)!
I enjoyed having a night to spend with just Rhett.
Nerf gun shoot-out
3-Legged race with his friend Grant. I ran with him twice, but unfortunately did not get a photo of that! :) (We won though--we were pretty swift!)

0 comments: