My Dad took this picture of Rhett at his shop last time we were visiting. I thought it was such a cute picture--I love how R's posing so proudly by Granddad's old suburban. Dad mentioned that the way R stood there reminded him a lot of a picture from years ago, when he (Dad) stood proudly next to his brother's race car (I think that's who it belonged to, if I remember the story correctly). See if you can guess which one is my Dad in the second picture.
I've always loved this photograph. My Dad is the one just to the right of the "33". His oldest brother is at the very front, and his youngest brother is climbing on the tire.
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


4 comments:
I love that picture! Randy kind of looks like Lance when he was a little boy. SO CUTE!
I love the old pictures. I think the one leaning back on the windshield is Dale Smith, a cousin, but I'm not sure who the other guy is.
Gotta love Jerry's hat, and isn't it just like Greg to be checking out the mechanics of a car, even in toddlerhood!
Wonder who was suppose to be keeping an eye on Greg? That surely kept them busy!! Love the old Hopper brothers picture!
This is so fun! Love it!
Post a Comment