Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Colorful Drive

This first picture is in our front yard. The others were taken between our house and Rhett's MDO this morning. It's such a beautiful time of year here, and the temperature finally feels almost spring-like today! I wish the color would last a little longer...I love driving around looking at things in bloom right now!






3 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH - I love those big pink azalea bushes!!! I want some in our yard so bad. Our house is in direct sun and you just can't put them in the front yard (I tried).

The Hickmans said...

(I'm not stealing this from Kelly, because it's really what I was thinking before I clicked on the comments link.:) OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE pink azalea's! I am going to name my girl (if I ever have one) Azaylee. I am going to show my husband these pictures and tell him, "This is what I want!"

Heather said...

Beautiful pics..this time of year in the south is just breathtaking!!