...to Melody!
Melody & I met in a women's Bible study a few years ago, and we are currently in Community Group (couples' Bible study through our church) together. She is super sweet, pretty, fun and creative! This is a picture of her with her daughter, Ella Grace, who is in Rhett's MDO class.
Happy Birthday, Melody...I'm really thankful for your friendship! Hope you have a great day!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


4 comments:
Gosh...I about jumped back...didn't expect to see myself on your blog tonight! Thanks for such a sweet b'day post! Maybe I should send you a better pic of myself , though...ha ha
LOL
Mel
Happy birthday to Melody!!!!
I loved the ideas about the prom pictures. I've already packed my pictures here and the others are three hours away at my Mom's! I may have to do a post once we are all moved and settled. Still trying to figure out where that will be. lol
Hi Jamie. I have lurked around your blog for a while now. :) Kelly and I were suitemates at OBU and I first found your blog through her, and then I've been reading Melody's blog and got back to you through her today (I have an Ella Grace, too). Just wanted to actually stop my lurking and say hi. Your kids are adorable and I've really enjoyed reading about your family.
Post a Comment