We're in Flippin visiting my family! We drove up this morning. Rhett has had a great time this afternoon checking the bluebird houses with Dad (he found several eggs and also a flying squirrel, which he thought was a mouse), feeding the horses with Mom, playing basketball and riding in the farm buggy. I guess Alexee was really relaxed once she got here because we had to wake her up from her 3 hour nap! Dad grilled chicken on the "big green egg" (charcoal grill), and then Dad & I went for a quick walk while Mom gave R his bath. I'm hoping it's sunny tomorrow...but I'm hearing thunder as I type this. We always love coming up to visit my family, but we miss Lane and Bogart. Lane said I couldn't bring Bogart with us because it would just be way too lonely around there. I think I'm going to work on my scrapbook and go to bed early (before midnight!). I'll post pictures later.
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


1 comments:
Tell the Hoppers I said hi!!!!!
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment