
My Aunt Judy is in town babysitting two of her grandchildren this week. We went over to visit with her and look at her picture albums from her recent trip to Italy--it looked like they had an amazing time! Then we went to lunch together, and Lane met us there after class. I'm really glad we had a chance to spend time with her today. I snapped a cute picture of her holding Rhett and Alexee, but there was a memory card error and it got lost--so frustrating.
P.S. Did you watch the Big Brother finale last night? What did you think? I was happy with the ending.
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


2 comments:
Your aunt Judy is so cute!
I quit watching Big Brother a long time ago. I just couldn't get into this season. :-(
Mom had a good time with you and the kids. She and I both think Alexee looks just like you did at that age, but with blonde hair.
Her Italy pictures just make me want to visit even more!
Post a Comment