Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Royal Ball

This morning Rhett was invited to attend a "Royal Ball" for his friend Kennedy's 4th birthday. The party was held at Oogles n Googles, which was really fun--it was our first time to go there.

Kennedy blowing out the candles

The kids dressed up as princes and princesses.

Alexee had fun climbing in and out of this chair during the party. In between climbing, she would run over to where Rhett was sitting and tap him on the shoulder then run back--I think she was wanting him to pay attention to her--she LOVES her big brother.

Rhett was lucky enough to dance with the beautiful Princess Abbie Grace. We thought this was so cute--they both had big smiles on their faces. I had a scary flash-forward of them going to prom...I know it will be time for that before we even know it!

Prince Rhett and Princess Kennedy, the lovely and sweet birthday girl. Happy Birthday, Kennedy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Rhett is already a ladies man!!!!
This looks like such a fun party and I love the part about Alexee running over to her brother. She is so precious!

Tracie said...

The princess is still talking about her dance with the prince! What fun kids!!