Friday, April 25, 2008

Feed Thyself

Things are about to get interesting.  Alexee has decided that she can now feed herself.  She'll spoon a few bites out, then decide to just stick her face in the bowl...it's much more efficient that way.  :)



5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

She's doing a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Love Alexee's dress! So sweet. I know, I know the self feeding! I really have to watch myself because it's so much easier & cleaner to just do it myself, but I suppose that isn't any fun. Schäfer still prefers to use his hands than the spoon. He likes the spoon, but doesn't always use it to put food in his mouth. He's also started clearing his tray by throwing food on the floor & then saying "eh oh". As if.

Leigh Ann said...

Soooo cute!

Kelly said...

Could she get any cuter????
And I love her little dress!!!

Sharmin said...

I'd have to agree with Alexee, sometimes it's just easier to use your face!