Yesterday I delivered a painting to my friend, Kristy, that she ordered for her little girl's room. The painting was based on the bedding in the room, which is so cute, colorful and girlie! Here is a picture of one of the pillow shams that she let me borrow for guidance:
She also e-mailed me lots of helpful pictures of different parts of the bedding and other decorations in the room for color matching, etc.
Here's the painting before I went back and used a darker blue on her eyes because I realized that they didn't show up very well! (I thought I took another picture after the eye update, but I guess I just meant to and forgot to actually do it).
I thought the little bluebirds on the sham were so cute (especially their tail feathers), so I used a few of those on the canvas:

Thanks, Kristy! It was a fun one to do!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


14 comments:
You are so talented! Love, love the painting.
That is SOOO cute. I love it.
That is adorable!!
Wow! That is adorable! Keep this up and we can't be friends anymore....you will be way too talented for me! ha Great job!!
Jamie - you are SO talented!!!! This is SO cute!!!!
It is so beautiful. More than I could have imagined. I will email you a picture of it in her room when we get it hung on the wall. Thanks so much!
So adorable! I wish I could do something like that! I have always admired artists like you. Such a gift and looks so fun!
Great job Jamie! It's always so gratifying to start and finish a project and what a bonus when it turns out super cute! Way to go!!
How cute is that?!?! I envy those who can paint (i know its a no no to envy...but I sure wish I had talent in that area!)
Great job! You are so talented!
Jamie....Wow! You need a store to sell your pictures! Darling!
You should open at Etsy shop! Love the painting!
I didn't know you painted! Very impressive!
My daughter has some of that bedding (the sheets). It's so cute. That is an adorable canvas. Well done. I'd pay for one for sure.
Post a Comment