I found these as I was scrolling through old pictures the other night. Rhett, Alexee and Crosby (in that order) each dressed in a little Easter outfit that first belonged to Rhett.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago
I found these as I was scrolling through old pictures the other night. Rhett, Alexee and Crosby (in that order) each dressed in a little Easter outfit that first belonged to Rhett.
5 comments:
Oh, I LOVE it!!! Yay for hand me downs. :)
Cute. I could've guess Alexee even if you hadn't told us.
I love the comparison pics!!!! I think they do look alike!
I love post like this one! I also really like the angle you used to take Crosby's photo. What a sweet memory.
Just precious. I do think they all look alike but if you would have mixed them up, I think I could have still picked which ones were R, A and C. I love that they have all worn that outfit. So sweet!
Post a Comment