Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sibling comparison

People ask if I think Crosby looks like Rhett and/or Alexee. At first I didn't, but I think I can see it a little more each day as gets older. Here's a picture of each child at around 9 weeks old. What do you think?


RHETT GREYSON--2004

ALEXANDRA REESE--2007

CROSBY GRANT--2009

13 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun - I think they all look a lot alike!
I think C looks exactly like Greg Hopper in that picture! ha!

In His Army said...

Ok, scratch what I said yesterday..he looks so much like R & A!!!!

The Dorns said...

Oh I think he looks like Rhett. Absolutelly adorable!

The Jennings said...

I think they all look alike! Which one is which??? ha! I did not know Rhett's middle name was Greyson. My brother's name is Grayson. We call him Gray. Always loved that name!

Gretchan

Candy said...

I love looking back at baby pics! :) I think they all look a LOT alike! :)

Laurie said...

You can tell they are siblings. Crosby looks a lot like Rhett did to me. They are all very cute!!!!!!

Melissa said...

I think Crosby looks more like Alexee.
My two girls don't look alike to me, so I'm excited to see who our baby boy looks like.

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

I agree with Kelly! I think he looks so much like Greg and your Dad in that picture! What beautiful kids you have.

Kristy said...

Those kids could be triplets if they were all born at the same time. I think they all look alike. He looks a little like R and a little like A. So cute!

The Milams said...

I really think that the first 2 look a lot of like, but C is kind of his own little man. Love all 3 of them!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I think Crosby looks more like Alexee in these pictures. But how funny....Kelly wrote exactly what I was thinking...he looks like Greg in this picture!

They are all precious!

On the Eastern Journey said...

I love post with old photos! Yep, he's definitely a sibling.

Sharmin said...

When I saw this picture of C, it just screamed Hopper! He's got the look! He looks like your dad when he was little, just look through some of those old pictures.