Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

Hope you had a great Sunday!


These are the coordinating clothes I ordered for R & A from Chez Ami this spring. I wish I'd had time after church to try to get some better pictures. I think the rock wall (at the church) could make a nice background, so maybe I'll go try again sometime other than church day. Lane and Crosby were already in the car, and Alexee was trying to take her shoes off and get in the outdoor baptistry that's right behind where they were sitting.

Lane had to study this afternoon (the last Sunday to study before his Step 1 exam next Friday!). The kids and I played here and we invited Rhett's friend/neighbor to come over to play too.

I'm tired tonight.

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

Those outfits are TOO cute! I imagine you feel tired by the end of every night with three little ones.

Hope you have a great week.

Kelly said...

Bless your heart Jamie - I know you must be tired. I'm exhausted with one baby.....I can't imagine throwing 2 older kids in the mix. You are such a good mom!
R&A look adorable!!!!

Karen Cleveland said...

I love the cute outfits! It is so hard to get 2 kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time! We had an OK experience yesterday. I am not happy that we had to take pictures while I am big and pregnant! They only gave us 2 pictures to pick from for the directory--and neither one was very good. I'm sure that we will not be the only ones with a not so great picture in the directory. We did not order any extras since we did not really have any good shots to pick from. I have 9 weeks left until my c-section on 8-19. The hot weather is already getting to me, so it is going to be a long 9 weeks!! You look great--you will have to let me know how you lost your baby weight so quickly and any advice on taking care of 3 kids. You make it look so easy!!

Hope you all have a good week!

In His Army said...

The outfits are adorable. Especially after all the laughs we had about the whole thing:) Get some rest!!!

Kara Scharrer said...

Hi! I some how ran across your blog at some point and have been reading it ever since because I'm a medical school wife, too! My husband just completed his second year and is studying for the step one board exam, also. He takes it next month and has been stusying like crazy - leaving me alone with the kids a lot, so I can relate to you on those long study days. Good luck to your husband!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jamie, the kids looks darling as always! I love Alexee's shoes! Take a nap when you get the chance....it'll do you good in the long run!!