Hot, humid Arkansas days are here to stay for a while. This afternoon we dusted off the kiddie pool and hooked up the sprinkler in the back yard. The cold water did feel pretty good--I waded a little bit after the kids promised not to splash me too much. At one point when they were both sitting in the pool, I overheard Rhett say, "This is the life, Alexee." :)

(Not sure what R is doing here?)

(Fighting over the hose)




5 comments:
I can't believe that the pool water is still cold here! My kids were actually ready to leave the pool because they were cold! It looks like they had so much fun in the water, cute pics! :)
He is soooo right!!
That R says the cutest/funniest things!! You'll be so glad someday that you got all those sweet little things down. I have forgotten SO much and it makes me so sad!
I can't imagine having water straight from the hose sprayed on me being FUN!
Rhett's right. This is the life! I love summer fun.
That's hilarious..i love when little kids say "grown up" phrases....Grace does that all the time. They think they are SO big!
Post a Comment