Lane and Rhett just returned from an overnight trip to Warren. This weekend is the annual Pink Tomato Festival, so Lane wanted to take Rhett for that. He rode several rides with his cousin Luke and ate cotton candy. Today his Bobba took him back to the square to walk around, and he came home with gifts for me (a necklace) and Alexee (a pink hair bow) that he chose himself! :) So sweet! Bobba took Rhett & Luke to lunch, and Rhett told me he ate his whole plate of fish.
Here are a few photos that Lane made with his iphone at the carnival last night:


This ride in the picture below makes me feel sick just looking at it! I think he rode it three times!? I guess he got Lane's stomach for roller-coasters, etc. I once threw up on the giant swings at Dogpatch USA because I'd been on The Barrel ride three times in a row (embarrassing memory from a church youth group trip). I'm not much fun at amusement parks!
I'm really glad Lane took Rhett--he always has so much fun there. Look how much he's grown since this trip to the festival.


This ride in the picture below makes me feel sick just looking at it! I think he rode it three times!? I guess he got Lane's stomach for roller-coasters, etc. I once threw up on the giant swings at Dogpatch USA because I'd been on The Barrel ride three times in a row (embarrassing memory from a church youth group trip). I'm not much fun at amusement parks!
I'm really glad Lane took Rhett--he always has so much fun there. Look how much he's grown since this trip to the festival.


6 comments:
How fun for Rhett!
I've been reading your posts and sorry for not commenting each time.
Pray all of you are doing well.
Take care and blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
What a fun father/son excursion! I bet he did eat a whole plate of fish! YUM!
You and me both on the not fun at things that go round and round! Ugh! I had enough nausea to last me a lifetime being preg. and I certainly wouldn't do anything to cause it on purpose!!
Glad Rhett can "stomach" it! Now I CAN handle a plate of fish......yum!!!
You & me both will be the picture takers at the amusement parks!! I threw up in the flower bed at Silver Dollar City after riding the roller coaster. No fun at all. Cute pics of R.
I hate rides and amusement parks for the most part...I use to be able to hang upside down and read a book while riding in a car and now I cant ride fifteen minutes without getting car sick much less a ride of any other kind. ha! Wasn't you and carrie that had the bad experience on a farris wheel too??
I can't believe Dogpatch was still open when you were in youth group. Seems like it's been closed forever.
R still had chubby little arms in the old festival pics!
Post a Comment