I love looking at the Williams-Sonoma catalog and browsing through their store now that we have one here. The funny thing is I never cook anymore, and don't really plan to start again any time soon. Maybe when the kids are in high school!? It's just much easier to eat popcorn these days. I still love to bake SWEETS though--I really wish I could just eat nothing but that. I saw these cute pie molds in the WS catalog and thought I might make a trip to the store to get one (Lane's Father's Day present--ha!). They'd be fun for 4th of July...not that we have big plans, but I'd enjoy eating a star-shaped pie even if I was sitting at home! The other thing that interested me in their latest catalog was this grill basket. I wouldn't pay $50 for it, but there was a recipe for some delicious-looking meatball subs in the catalog, and I think I could get creative and accomplish the same thing using a mini-muffin pan (think those are grill-safe?) and some aluminum foil-ha! I'll let you know if I try it!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


2 comments:
The Williams-Sonoma baking supplies are always so enticing!
Hard for me to believe you don't cook any more. Our staple was blue box Mac and Cheese!
Post a Comment