Rhett had a wonderful time at Vacation Bible School at my parents' church last week. He was in Flippin from Sunday to Friday, and he still didn't want to leave. I noticed that he had big tears streaming down his face when we took the exit to our house yesterday. I asked him if he could tell me what was wrong, and he was barely able to choke out, "I just miss being in Flippin." :( Last night before bed he said, "I wish I was going to Bible school with Jaiden again tomorrow". I think it's safe to say that he had a great week!
Here are Rhett and Jaiden side-by-side at VBS on Thursday:

He was sweet to Alexee when she came to see him at church. I overheard him tell her that he missed her while he was in Flippin without her.

He was sweet to Alexee when she came to see him at church. I overheard him tell her that he missed her while he was in Flippin without her. 
Alexee and Jeryn ran to meet Granddad when he got home from work:

Alexee asking for another taste of the yummy homemade ice cream that Mo made:
(The ice cream was for a family get-together that we had on Thursday night, but I'll post pictures of that separately when I get Mom's photo cd--I didn't take very many.) I love her curls in this picture--her hair gets curly when it's really humid.
Jeryn's blow-up horse was a source of great entertainment for Alexee. She wore it around her waist during most of our visit--ha!


6 comments:
That's so sweet about Rhett. Mom said he and Jaiden were SO good!
Alexee's hair IS really curly, huh?? So cute! Wish I could have seen you and Micaela!
I got teary-eyed reading about R's thoughts about Flippin. How sweet is that??
I SO enjoyed seeing all of yours and Mic's kids this week. They are all a bundle of energy and fun!! I wish I could see them all the time.
So sweet, thanks so much for sharing. Alexee's curls are precious!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Everytime I see your parents with any of their grandchildren, it seriously melts my heart. You can just see how crazy they are about all of them and vice versa!
Had so much fun! The kids did have a great time. I think A was ready to get away from J though :)
Mom and I were laughing because all the other kids were crying when tehy had to leave and Alexee told her bye about two hours before you guys even left. ha!!
I think I've cried every time I leave Flippin too! It's such a special place.
Post a Comment