Monday, June 22, 2009

More fun in the sun

I thought I had rescheduled A's weekly swim lesson for today, but there was some confusion, and her teacher didn't show up. I didn't want her to be completely disappointed so I took her to the sprinkler area of the pool, and she seemed to love it. She kept yelling, "This is FUN!" It was great watching her laugh and run and scream when the water hit her!


She's so much fun!

5 comments:

On the Eastern Journey said...

I'm wondering if Alexee is ever going back to swimming lessons now that she's had so much fun in the sprinklers! She's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, Rhett is a doll. I am enjoying him in VBS here in Flippin. Judy Martin and I are his teachers. Thanks for letting him come. He told me today about some visits to Greg's shop and Toad Suck. He said his toad won. Jaiden said she was scared of the toads. They are so funny. I love them.
Renee Durow

In His Army said...

I miss that little stink! :)

Jacquie said...

There's something about the second child... they are fearless and fun-loving. A fits the form perfectly!

Kelly said...

This place looks like so much fun! Looks like the kids loved it!
Your kids are adorable and you have a great blog!