Bogart is such a good dog and so crazy about the kids!
Bobo and Crosby bird-watching out the kitchen window:He was in need of a bath...so Alexee volunteered to roll up her pants and go in to help: Crosby worked on the faucet while Alexee washed:
I love these pictures of the kids with their Bogart!! Some of my favorite pics of my kids were times with our dogs! The one with Bogart and Crosby at the window is just the cutest!!
Awesome pics, Jamie!! I LOVE the first one of Crosby and Bogart looking out of the window...haha!! Alexee is doing a great job in the bathtub :o) So sweet!
5 comments:
I think this might be one of the sweetest posts ever! I LOVE that first picture and A in the tub with Bogart is just too funny!
Aggie is not too big a fan of baths either.
These are the CUTEST pics ever!!! I love C & B in the window together!
I love these pictures of the kids with their Bogart!!
Some of my favorite pics of my kids were times with our dogs! The one with Bogart and Crosby at the window is just the cutest!!
Awesome pics, Jamie!! I LOVE the first one of Crosby and Bogart looking out of the window...haha!! Alexee is doing a great job in the bathtub :o) So sweet!
Post a Comment