Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Wolves!

Rhett had his second Upward game yesterday. Our team made a basket this week! Lane and I had really tried to encourage R to pay attention to what was going on and to listen to his coach. We'll keep working on that. His arm band and the time clock are both distractions. He said he had fun though, and he learned his memory verse for the week:

"God is light. In Him there is no darkness at all."
They have a really serious announcer for the games--Alexee thought it was too loud!

I glanced over at the bench at one point during the game and realized R wasn't there. It scared me for a second until I saw him running back from the water fountain!? I guess he got thirsty and just decided he wouldn't miss much. :)

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

Oh, Jamie, that is just so precious. I love that R is distracted by the time clock and the arm band... I'm sure he is studying EVERYTHING around him.

I'm glad you got the picture of A with her hands over her ears. Funny.