Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Upward game

Rhett is playing Upward basketball this season, and last Saturday was his first game! He said he had fun. We are encouraging him to be just a bit more...involved...next Saturday. He was a little timid at first, and I don't think most (any) of the kids knew exactly where they needed to go. I'm sure all of the kids will learn a lot and have a great time. I'm looking forward to next week's game!




3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I didn't get to visit with you Sunday morning, but I was so glad to get to visit with Rhett Sunday night. (I can't get over how much he was reminding me of your Dad.)

Of course, I had to quiz him a bit about his copier. I sure get a kick out of that little man!!

Upwards should be a blast. They didn't have it here when our boys were young.

In His Army said...

I love it! I can't wait to make it to a game!

Heather said...

Go Rhett Go..I know Mic is so excited about him playing!!