Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten months

(This was originally Rhett's little prince shirt.)






This cutie is 10 months old today! He is crawling everywhere, and two days ago he figured out how to crawl up the stairs--yikes! Tooth #5 just peeked through (top right) today. I think it has been bothering him for a few days now. He's eating more "real" food, like tiny pieces of bread, tiny pieces of mixed vegetables and fresh fruit, etc. He sleeps through the night consistently (about 6:30 p.m. to 6:00ish a.m., with one bottle in between around 11:30 p.m.). I think he weighs about 23 pounds. He had to go to the doctor for an ear re-check a few weeks ago and I think that's what he weighed then. He's a big boy! He loves to crumple paper and dump Bobo's dogfood out of the bowl. He also likes to hide under the dining table between the chairs. He still likes to be held, which I'm thankful for because I still love to hold him, and he can say both "Momma" and "Dada". What a wonderful 10 months it has been!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I just want to squeeze his little rolls! He is soooo precious!!!

The Keltons said...

Sweet little hands. Sweet little feet. Sweet little smile. Lucy Kate turned 9 months last week. Time flies.

Jacquie said...

I fell in love with the first photo!!!

We've Got Scents said...

Precious pictures, thanks so much for sharing. He is growning up TOO fast!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Oh my goodness! Those eyes...those legs....those toes...sooooo cute! I can't believe he weighs 23 pounds! He outweighs Julianne :o) Haha!