Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Saturday

Not a lot to blog about...we've had a quiet day--well, as quiet as it can be with three kids.  :)  It's too cold to play outside.  I'm looking forward to spring days when we can take the bikes and wagon outside.  Rhett and Alexee got along and played together, I think Alexee changed clothes about 6 or 7 times, Rhett watched "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" and Crosby crawled around looking at things.  I went to the gym this morning, then Lane went after I got home, and we had a nice dinner at Outback tonight.  The kids were good at dinner and ate a lot of the meals we ordered for them, which is always nice.  These are just a few pictures of them being silly after dinner.  I think Crosby looks so big with Rhett holding him.


1 comments:

Jacquie said...

Those pictures are too funny. A's cracking me up with her wardrobe changin' lately!

Hope you're enjoying your time at the gym!!