I received Mom's photos on CD today, so I wanted to share a few more from our time in Flippin last week. On Thursday night we had a family get-together (Mom's side of the family) at the river. I missed seeing everyone at Christmas, so it had been quite a while since I'd seen a lot of my extended family. It was great to see everyone and we had lots of great food, including homemade ice cream (yum!).
Here's a picture of everyone present. 
L to R: Rhett, Jeryn, Jaiden, Alexee, Bryce, Adrienne, Marcee, Ella, Grandmother holding Emmet, Granddad holding Crosby, Kiley holding Lilly, Kirkland, Maylee, Jase & Maddie

My Grandparents (Mo Nina and Granddad Forrest, as our kids call them) have 16 great-grandchildren, all pictured here!
L to R: Rhett, Jeryn, Jaiden, Alexee, Bryce, Adrienne, Marcee, Ella, Grandmother holding Emmet, Granddad holding Crosby, Kiley holding Lilly, Kirkland, Maylee, Jase & Maddie







5 comments:
Oh I can't wait to rip in to that cd mom mailed! I just got home a little while ago.
I love the picture of your grandparents and all of their great grandkids!
The photo of Mo Nina and Granddad Forest with their 16 grandchildren is priceless!
Jamie, you come from such a wonderful legacy! I love your family. I can't tell you how much I love seeing your Granddad in his cowboy hat.
Those pictures are WONDERFUL!! You'll treasure them forever!!
Post a Comment