Today we met my friend, Darcy, and her three kiddos at the park. Darcy and I met the first day of our Kindergarten year and were best friends all through school. She and her family recently moved to our town, which was so exciting for me! It's crazy to me to think about us being in school together, doing our algebra together, "cruising" town when we were 16, spending the night at each others' houses, going on family vacations...and now we're both married with three kids each...where did the years go!?
I think Rhett looks just like Lane in this picture--I wish I had a digital version of a particular picture of Lane that I'm thinking about...one when he was probably about this age at the Pink Tomato Festival in his home town.

Rhett, Hudson-Lee and Alexee (Alexee did everything the big kids did).
Rhett told me that they'd found a dinosaur bone here below the slide:
I can't believe we got a group photo!!!
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


4 comments:
How fun for you to have a lifelong friend living there!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Old friends are some of the best friends!! BFF!!
It's so neat that you and Darcy have been able to reconnect!
A couple of cute mommas with some adorable babies!!
Post a Comment