Friday, May 8, 2009

Nap in the Baby Bjorn


I just love how sweet he looks asleep in his little "pouch", the Baby Bjorn.  He likes to sleep with his hand up beside his face.  The first two children didn't like the Bjorn, but so far, I think C might be okay with it.  This was a couple nights ago when I was attempting to cook dinner (not a fun or easy task these days).  Alexee was taking off her diaper in the kitchen and Rhett was climbing on the cabinets (photos below), but C was sleeping peacefully. 

4 comments:

On the Eastern Journey said...

I'm glad Crosby likes his carrier! Schäfer loved his so it made getting task done pretty easy. I remember when I use to think he was so heavy - like I could feel the difference between 7lbs. and 10lbs. Now he's over 30 and even with the carrier, I get tired! I'm rambling!

Candy said...

We always have diaper issues while I'm trying to cook supper too! Except my diaper issues are with a 3 year old who could care less about using the potty! ha! Little guy is so sweet asleep in the carrier! :)Happy Mother's Day weekend! :)

Jacquie said...

C will probably be a real trooper with 2 older siblings. That diaper picture cracks me up.

I think you can sympathize a little with my mother now!! Ha.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, Jamie. You are a great Mom!!

Sharmin said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to see him. Logan graduated from Pre-K last night and Landon got to come watch him. He was just laughing last night, they are so sweet.