Sunday, May 17, 2009

Before church

Alexee was sick last Sunday, so we missed church on Mother's Day. Today the kids wore the outfits that they would have worn last week, and we made time for a few quick pictures before church.

Family photo:Rhett's turn to hold C:
And of course Alexee wanted a turn, too:

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Your family is beautiful!!!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

The sweetest pictures ever!!

Kristy said...

Those are great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. You have a beautiful family!

pengellylove said...

Love the pics and sweet outfits, you guys look fabulous!
mel

The Milams said...

Great family pic. I'm impressed! Definitely a framer!

Did you get my text earlier (or was it an e-mail?) I thought I'd get a quick response, but didn't!:)

On the Eastern Journey said...

What great photos!

Jenna said...

Hey Jamie,
I am friends with Flo...she told me I should start reading your blog since we are in a simular situation. I have an almost 5 year old, a 19 month old, and we are expecting baby boy #3 to make his arrival on Tuesday! I am pretty nervous about this whole moving to 3 kiddos thing...any good advice so far? You have a beautiful family!

Leigh Ann said...

Seriously. Could you guys be ANY cuter! Such a beautiful and sweet family!