Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two months old!

Update: C had his check-up this morning (5/27). He weighs 11 lb. 6 oz. and measures 22 1/2"...a healthy, happy boy.
Crosby is two months old (on the 26th)! Last week I heard him "cooing" for the first time, and it sounded so sweet! He's grown a lot in length--I've noticed several of his outfits getting too short for him. :( I think his hair (what little he had at birth) is falling out, and it looks like it's coming back in blond. I wonder if he will look like Rhett & Alexee. He seems to enjoy baths more and more. He recognizes our voices and does a little smile at us--I LOVE it! He still wakes up two or three times during the night to eat...usually around 11 p.m., 2 a.m. and then around 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. At the 5:30/6:00 a.m. feeding I often just sit and hold him until the rest of the house wakes up--he'll sleep on my shoulder, and I fall asleep in the chair. He'd probably go back to sleep in his bed, but I honestly like that time just to hold him. He's growing and changing so fast, and I really want to savor every little moment!


Here are a few recent pictures.




8 comments:

Jacquie said...

That second picture makes me think he's going to look a little more like Rhett than Alexee. He's really filling out and looks so much older all the sudden!!

The Jennings said...

He is so cute and I love his outfits! What pretty eyes!

Gretchan

Kristy said...

Crosby is so cute. I think he looks like Rhett in those photos. You look beautiful and so happy! I'm sorry I had to miss the sip-n-see. Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer.

His Doorkeeper said...

Crosby is so cute and sweet looking! How do you ever get anything done....I would be holding him constantly knowing how quickly they grow especially the first year!

Can't wait to get to see him!

Erin said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Getting so big so fast!

Kelly said...

In that next to last picture - I think he looks JUST LIKE your dad. ha! I bet he ends up looking like R&A! I heard you are going home this weekend. I'm sorry we missed you by a week!
Crosby is just precious and you look SO good! I love your long dress!

On the Eastern Journey said...

These photos of Crosby are precious!

Sharmin said...

He is precious! I can't wait to see him, I hope I don't have to wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas.