It's been a fun day! My friends Ali, Heather, Lianne & Stacy were so sweet to host a Sip-n-See for Crosby this morning! Stacy and Heather were both in town from Houston, and it was great to see them and catch up. I picked Heather up at the airport last night, came home to put Crosby down for bed, then Heather and I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner--it was a nice night out.
The table looked really pretty when I walked in at Ali's house this morning:
Lianne made this beautiful arrangement for the table!

They also served a delicious breakfast casserole...I need to get the recipe from Ali and share it here...I'll try to do that!

These iced sugar cookies are one of my favorite things from a local bakery. I loved the way they were decorated.
Lianne made this beautiful arrangement for the table!
They also served a delicious breakfast casserole...I need to get the recipe from Ali and share it here...I'll try to do that!Lianne did not actually get to attend because she was out of town for her brother's wedding, but here are the other hostesses: Heather, Stacy and Ali...Thank you, girls!!! I appreciate you so much! Friends are such a blessing.
Me with my sister and my niece:
Cameron, Mary, me and Stacy
Darcy, Camp, Micaela & Jaiden
Kyla & Bostyn
I think Crosby thought it was a "Sit-n-Sleep". He was fussy when I first arrived, so I put him back in the carrier thinking he'd just take a quick little nap. Well, he slept through the whole party! I woke him right before we left so I could at least have my picture made with him at his party. :)



Me with my sister and my niece:
Cameron, Mary, me and Stacy
Darcy, Camp, Micaela & Jaiden
Kyla & Bostyn
I think Crosby thought it was a "Sit-n-Sleep". He was fussy when I first arrived, so I put him back in the carrier thinking he'd just take a quick little nap. Well, he slept through the whole party! I woke him right before we left so I could at least have my picture made with him at his party. :)




8 comments:
That little stink! I was just itchin to hold him and he just kept snoozing! Good to see you anyway!
Looks like a lot of fun. I LOVE that arrangement!
Fun times with you sweet friend..Crosby is just precious. So glad I finally got to meet him.
Wish I could have been there. Out of town. Looked so nice! Crosby is precious!
Gretchan
Adorable party. Adorable boy. Adorable mama.
Wish I could have been there!
I love sip and sees!!! I thought about hosting one for myself after we could finally get Harper out. ha! Your friends did a great job - everything looks so nice.
I never even heard of a sip and see. So fun. The table of goodies looked so beautiful and yummy!
Jamie,
I hated to miss the sip-n-see! Guess, Grayton had other plans!!! Can't wait to see you and maybe have a summer playdate?
Mel
Post a Comment