Yesterday morning Ali called to see if we wanted to meet her, Maylee & Lawson at the zoo. I first said we'd pass because 1) Rhett was at MDO and 2) I'd promised myself I'd come home and ride the exercise bike since I got the exercise "ok" from my doc on Monday.
Well, about 10 minutes later I called Ali back and asked her what time we should meet them because 1) Even though R was at school, Alexee would enjoy the zoo. I used to take R to do fun stuff all the time. Now I'm guilty of not taking A out just because of the complexity of it (compared to when I just had one child to look after). 2) I'm sure Alexee didn't want to watch me ride the exercise bike, and quite honestly, I didn't want to ride it. 3) It's been raining for what seems like months, and yesterday morning there was a brief break in the clouds, so I decided we should take advantage of it and get some fresh air! So off we went to look at "effunts" (elephants) and gaffs (giraffes). Crosby slept most of the time, but he never could get 100% settled for a great nap. By the time we made it to the bear area (the back of the zoo property) he started crying and making it known that he was hungry and ready to move on. We had a good time though--I'm glad we went! Thanks, Ali, for calling us!
Alexee and Maylee:

Since Rhett wasn't there, Alexee followed Lawson around and tried to do everything he did. She didn't seem to be scared of the giant grizzly on the other side of the glass!



Since Rhett wasn't there, Alexee followed Lawson around and tried to do everything he did. She didn't seem to be scared of the giant grizzly on the other side of the glass!
Cute friends!



7 comments:
Those are two of the cutest little girls ever!
Gretchan
Oh my goodness Alexee's outfit is SO cute!!!!!!!
I wish we had a zoo here. We are already planning a zoo trip in Tulsa for this fall for Harper.
You are so little - forget the exercise bike. :-)
What fun! I love the pic of Alexee and her friend holding hands, so cute! :) Glad ya'll had a good time!
I'm so impressed with you taking C and A to the zoo. Call me next time you go. I'd love to meet up with you. I'm like you in that sometimes I feel bad doing something without my oldest while she's at school, but I guess I better get used to it since Kathryn will be in school every day starting in August.
Those are some CUTE little girls!! Their outfits are adorable.
(I love Kelly's fitness advice! Ha!)
I'm so glad you guys went to the zoo and enjoyed the sunshine! It looks like sweet Alexee had such a good time.
What fun, I wish we were closer to the zoo. Those girls are so cute together.
Post a Comment