The day started out rainy (again). So we made a tent and went "camping". Am I the only adult who still loves a good indoor tent? Rhett got out his toy gun and suggested we "get a good night's rest then go hunt some deer in the morning". I guess the deer hunting wasn't too productive because we had a snack of dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead. Alexee stressed Rhett out by constantly jumping on top of the tent and knocking down the pillow-door he'd made between sections. Bogart got in the tent at one point to eat any extra cereal. We call him the "Bobo-Buster"...he's great for clean up. My sister picked him up from the groomer one time for me and said he did wonders for her car on the way home--he ate all the Cheerios, cracker crumbs, candy, etc. around the kids' car seats! :)


Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


2 comments:
I'd love a good indoor tent now, but I can't get the boys to play along!
Love A's little legs sticking out... and that cracked me up about Bogart cleaning Mic's car.
I love camping fun. I hope Bogart isn't falling off his diet with all his house cleaning.
Post a Comment