I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother, Grandmother and Mother-in-law. I am thankful for each of them on Mothers' Day...thankful for the blessing and example they are to me and to our kids. We love you all!
My Mom ("Mo") and Alexee back in early March...I love this picture of them:
My Grandmother (or "Mo Nina" as the kids call her)...she loves her Great-Grandchildren!
My Mother-in-law, Rose Mary, and the kids. These next three pictures were made today when Rose Mary came up to watch Rhett and Alexee while I went to a baby shower. The kids always love for her to come to visit.
Rose Mary and her "babies", Lane and Lance. Lance and his son Luke came to visit today, too. The guys went to see the new Star Trek movie this afternoon. I was glad Lane had someone to go see it with because he's been really excited about the movie. (And I was glad I didn't have to go see it!) :)
We're missing one Garner Grandchild in the photo below...Katie was out of town today. Luke was so sweet to play with Rhett and Alexee while he was here. I think Luke was Rhett's age when Lane and I first started dating, and now he's so grown up!

My Grandmother (or "Mo Nina" as the kids call her)...she loves her Great-Grandchildren!
My Mother-in-law, Rose Mary, and the kids. These next three pictures were made today when Rose Mary came up to watch Rhett and Alexee while I went to a baby shower. The kids always love for her to come to visit.
Rose Mary and her "babies", Lane and Lance. Lance and his son Luke came to visit today, too. The guys went to see the new Star Trek movie this afternoon. I was glad Lane had someone to go see it with because he's been really excited about the movie. (And I was glad I didn't have to go see it!) :)
We're missing one Garner Grandchild in the photo below...Katie was out of town today. Luke was so sweet to play with Rhett and Alexee while he was here. I think Luke was Rhett's age when Lane and I first started dating, and now he's so grown up!


5 comments:
What a great tribute post!
You have some amazing "mothers" in your life, Jamie! I love the picture of Brenda and Alexee.
You are indeed blessed Jamie!
I'm so glad you posted that picture of Mo and Alexee!
That is THE BEST picture!!
Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite fellow mommas...
Hey!! Im from kellys blog!! I was wondering, where did you get that onesie that says sweet pea on Crosby? I love it!!
Post a Comment