Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day in Hot Springs

We made a day-trip to Hot Springs on Monday to spend Memorial Day with L's parents. They kept Crosby while Lane and I took Rhett & Alexee to a museum that they enjoy going to. They were both so good and had a lot of fun while we were there. Alexee seems like she's "grown up" a lot since Crosby's birth. She is talking so much and wants to be involved in everything. I love her expression in the second picture. This was her reaction when the model building fell during the earthquake experiment.

Rhett said, "Look, 'M' for Mommy!" :)

After the museum visit we went back to the condo, and Bob grilled steaks for lunch--yum! C took a 3 hour nap in the bouncy seat while R & A played with Grammy & Bobba. It was a good day.


7 comments:

We've Got Scents said...

How fun and thanks so much for sharing. Your kids are just too cute!
Blessings,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Kelly said...

I've always loved that museum! I love Alexee's face in that picture!

Jacquie said...

Fun, fun, fun. I want to grab Alexee out of that first picture and take her home with me (those pigtails and crossed arms are too much)!

On the Eastern Journey said...

I love Alexee's pigtails!

The Keltons said...

Looks like a fun weekend. The pigtails are so cute!

Kathryn said...

hello! cute family.. i was on kellys blog and noticed a picture in her " show me where you live friday-nursery's and was wondering if you made that monkey picture? so you sell them? i would really like one for my daughters room! please let me know! kflamme5@yahoo.com

madelyn'smommy said...

Totally unrelated to this post, but I didn't know how to contact you. I was wondering if you made those scripture paintings like the one on Kelly's blog to sell or if you only made them for your friends. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Christy Simpson
christy.simpson@hotmail.com