Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eight Great Years!

Happy Anniversary to us (yesterday, 6/30)!
What a wonderful 8 years it has been!
(I apologize for the glare on the photos...I guess we got married before the age of digital photography, so these are pictures of our pictures.)
This year we celebrated a quiet but fun anniversary at home. We'd planned to go to dinner or a movie, but our babysitter had to cancel last-minute so Lane picked up an Outback to-go order and Sonic drinks and we watched a movie.

********

Happy Anniversary to Lane's parents...they're celebrating 48 years today, 7/1!

9 comments:

On the Eastern Journey said...

Happy 8 years! Don't you wish you could drop everything and go on your honeymoon again?

We've Got Scents said...

Happy Anniversary to you & Lane and to your in-laws!
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

His Doorkeeper said...

Just drop those kiddos by my house and you and Lane go tour America!!! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! Such a lovely wedding.....my doesn't the time roll by fast!

Happy Anniversary Lane and Jamie!!

And congrats on 48 years for the Garners!

The Jennings said...

Happy Anniversary!

Gretchan

Flo and Grace said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Jacquie said...

You have to get more creative with anniversaries and holidays over the years after kids come along and all the stages that life brings.

Sounds like y'all made a sweet one out of it!

Morris Family said...

Happy Anniversary Lane and Jamie!!! I agree with Jacquie...make it creative and include the kids as they get older!!

The Milams said...

Happy Anniversary. I didn't know when it was. Wish I were in town, I would have kept those babies!

Kelly said...

I'm late reading this. Ya'll looked so young in your wedding pics! ;-)
Sonic drinks and outback to go sounds like an ideal date to me. In fact - it sounds like our typical date. ha!
Happy Anniversary (late)