Monday, July 6, 2009

Growing so fast!

3 months, 11 days

I have an appointment tomorrow to have C's 3 month portraits made. I hope it goes okay!

6 comments:

In His Army said...

He IS growing so fast! He is the best little guy too...always so pleasant!

The Jennings said...

We are having John's pictures made tomorrow with Jim at Wildwood. I am sure yours will go alot better. Corey will actually be in charge and I will have to go another direction. He is much better with the boys and pictures than I am. Good Luck! I know they will turn out gorgeous!

Gretchan

pengellylove said...

can't believe how big he is getting...tear...why can't they stay little?

We've Got Scents said...

With that precious face your portraits will be incredible!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Jacquie said...

Those pics are SO cute. I LOVE the first one!!!

Erin said...

oh how cute !!! I love them and I hope the photo shoot went well!