We gave Rhett and Alexee these t-shirts back in September '08 when we told them we were going to have Crosby (we didn't know boy or girl at the time). Wow how they've grown, especially Crosby! :)10 months ago
I was at the store where I bought the shirts a few weeks ago and realized I never went back and got the matching baby onesie, so I got C the one that said "I'm the baby brother". They were all proud to wear them to dinner last Sunday night. Rhett said he wished Bogart had one that said, "I'm the dog".




6 comments:
Oh I love this and I can't believe how fast they grow!
I love looking at pictures of your kids. They are so cute! And growing so fast. The sibling shirts are great.
SO cute!!! :)
Love these shirts! So fun! I remember when Rhett & Alexee got theirs & Rhett was holding the ultrasound photo. Wasn't that just last week?
Fun post!! You always capture your children's personalities in your photos. Look how much Alexee has changed in 10 months!!!
I love that shot! Alexee has grown and changed so much in the last 10 months!
Post a Comment